Apr 7, 2013

I'M BACK! Slowly, but surely!

Wow! It has been quite a long time since I have blogged. A year and two months!!  How have you ladies been?! I'm sure a lot has happen since I have last blogged! But please bare with me.

My last blog was about me getting a new job at a place that was a bit different. Well, I worked there for about 4 months and ended up quiting because another opportunity came to me. It was back in the office for me! And boy, was I excited! I have now been working there for 10 months. It's a pretty fast pace job. Never boring that's for sure!

I feel like a newbie again back on this blog! You don't even know! I thank those of you who have stopped by my blog when I was no longer posting. But man have I missed coming to this little corner! I will try my best to start posting more often! I miss you ladies!! I have also been debating on starting my own beauty channel on YouTube! So stay tuned for that. I feel like that's such a big leap though! From writing to actually being in front of a camera.

Anyway.. I'm going to end here for now and read up on YOUR blogs! I will also be updating these pictures that are on here. Talk about sooo LAST YEAR!

Have a beautiful day, you beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely day! :)