Jan 15, 2012

Julep Intro Box

Hello hello! I think I've had this box for quite a while already and I was determined to get this up by today. It was just a matter of turning the computer on (I was enjoying my "lazy day"). So this is my first "Bombshell" box from Julep & I was quite happy with what I received. One of the reasons I signed up for Julep was because I thought it would a great way for me to try colors that I wouldn't normally buy. So here's what I got!



Since I received by box on the end of December it was a very festive package. I loved the christmas themed bag! It was like receiving a late christmas present.



From L-R: Julep's Nail Vernis in "Catherine" (the classic, go-to red), Julep "Facial for Hands" glycolic hand scrub, Julep's Nail Vernis in "Gayle" (regal, deep aubergine), a glitter pot, nail polish remover pad, and also a sample of hand cream. One reason I signed up for Julep was because I thought it would be a great way to use colors that I wouldn't normally buy. I have quite a few deep red polishes but this is my first "classic" red.


Gayle

Catherine

 I hope everyone's enjoying their weekends!

                                                                                                   

7 comments:

  1. looks a great box, the nail polishes are fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see what you got :) Love the nail polish swatches!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nail polish colors !!! nice blog .. u hav me as a new follower..
    check out my blog too- http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nail polish swatches looks fab!!

    Following you. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with these colors. Thank you for sharing!

    Following you now

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOVE those colors, cant wait for spring!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gayle looks super cute on you, Plus purple is suppose to be really big this spring!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely day! :)